At R&S Logistics, one thing that separates us from other third party logistics providers is our diagnostic approach designed to zero in on your particular business needs. Rather than sell you a predetermined bundle of logistics services, we take the time to get to know you and your business, your challenges, successes and areas for growth. We use our vast resources and expertise to diagnose your actual needs much like a doctor, then we find the solutions to meet those needs.
Between this unique diagnostic approach, our focus on the most cutting edge technology, and our commitment to partnership, we are positioned to uniquely attend to your needs with far more precision and attention to detail than other 3PLs. A partnership with R&S Logistics means you can forget about your logistical concerns because you know we always have you covered.
You will find that we are not only are good at listening to your problems, but we also excel at coming up with innovative and cost-effective solutions your problems and pain points. So what are your particular logistical challenges?
- Do you fear shutting down your operation because it would cost millions of dollars each day in loss production?
- Do you worry about inclement weather interfering with the ability of your suppliers to deliver product and materials on time?
- Do you find yourself concerned about port strikes which might prevent your product or raw materials from arriving on time?
- Do you struggle with space constraints within your plant and need more warehouse space?
- Do you want to maximize your facility’s output to require less warehouse space to hold your raw materials or finished product?
These are just some of the problems we encounter everyday with new clients, and these are just some of the pain points we treat. Were different from the other guys, because we don’t push our operating system and methods upon you. Instead we listen to the problems you’ve encountered and create a custom treatment plan to alleviate the pain–much like a physician.
If you are tired of worrying about your logistics problems and know it’s time to find solutions, contact R&S Logistics today. You can visit our website to learn more about our wide range of services, or fill out our online contact form to request a free quote.